Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Mr. G

This picture from Ghanim
This picture from Ghanim
          Mr. G is not an agent in the American movie or something else. No, he is a real boy or let say a real super boy. His real name is Ghanim Muhammed Al-Muftah. He's from Qatar the Arabic country in Arabic Gulf. He was born on May 5, 2002, and now he's 13 years old. How I can talk about this smart young man. He has a unique medical condition called, "Caudal Regression Syndrome (CRS)". This means his legs won't continue with his life because it won't grow with him. In another word, it's similar like dead legs. As a result, he has decided to cut them and lives his life without of them. If you think this is bad for him, I'll tell you this is wrong. This decision made his life with big challenge front all people around the world as a disability boy. As you can see in the picture how he has a lovely smile and I believe very strongly this is the smart secret to tolerating his life. His challenge with people is about letting them accept him as his body now as human, not as a monster or something weird or strange who walks on his hand on a street or on a sidewalk. By the way, you can follow him in his Instagram account "g_almuftah" and also he has the same name on Snapchat. I'm sorry if you can't speak or understand Arabic, but just see how he lives his life every day. I picture it as someone who breaks ice every day. His challenge continues with him for every place he went such as his school or when he goes to a mall, shopping center, or any another place. He gives to people a positive power to tell them there is no impossible in my life. Nowadays, he has been the number one inside heart most of his followers in his Instagram account. They pray and worship for him for every picture or video that he posts in his account.


         On the another side, Mr. G has a smart brother and his name is Ahmed like my name. Actually Ahmed is Ghanim's twin. Ahmed is such I prefer to call him "Unknown soldier" behind his brother Mr. G. HHHHH it's strange to call him Mr. G, it's because hard for me to write his name. Anyway, let's get back to Mr. Ahmed. Ahmed stands up next to his brother to support and help him in sometime. Even though Ghanim needs to depend on himself, he needs some bits of help from Ahmed for anything that Ghanim can't do it by himself alone. I forget something about Ahmed and it's very important. He's a full human body with no problem with his legs like his brother. Ahmed loves technology, and he's very crazy with anything electronic shush as smartphone, tablet, or computer. Also, you can follow him on his account in Instagram "Ahmed".

This picture from Ahmed
          Finally, my idea about both of them is something unbelievable. Ghanim and Ahmed are such as a big gift from my God or Allah. I'm very glad, proud, and happy to have like these superheroes. Even though Ghanim is a celebrity, his heart always closes to his followers and I'm one of them. One day when he was in Germany for his hospital appointments, I received a phone call from him to thank me for all support and comment that I'm very careful to write it for him on every post that he makes it on his Instagram account. For me it wasn't such a phone call, it was like a dream to receive this very expensive call. I have a plan now to visit him in his home in Qatar and take a short tour around Doha the capital of this country. Now after you read this article do you think Ghanim and Ahmed make their life alone? The answer is No. Because there is a big heart behind this brave story. It's their family and especially their mother who provided her sons front all the world especially the media. Ghanim and Ahmed's mother and father have fought against anything that could bother these heroes.


In the last thing, you can see him talking about himself and listen to his voice. My Incredible Story by Ghanim al Muftah  

No comments:

Post a Comment