Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Sister

Sister !!!
Yeah sister why not ? Do you think it's strange word ? I don't think so
All my dreams every day is about sister.
I wish I've one sister at least.
It's the sweet thing that walks ever on this simple earth.
If I talk about my family, we're three brothers and two divorced parents.
One of my brothers has traveled outside our home to study at the university, and the another one is so busy with my mom and his school.
I'm every day alone, just talk with myself
As a result I believe if I've just one sister, she will fill this gap.
Though she married, she'll come to visit our home every weekend.
Sister is home from love toward her family I mean family with her husband and the original family I mean as brothers and parents.
Her existing is important at any family in this entire world
Any family who doesn't have one sister at least will not test happiness at all.
Sister is also the school for tolerance and patience.
She can forgive anyone hurts her.
Not like wife because wife has a strong back I'm talking about her husband
However sister has many different back and she can go to it such as her father, brother and also her mother, but she leaves all of them and choose one thing. It's her heart.
She chooses her heart because it's wide.
It can contain all of people that she loves them.
The last thing I'd like to say, if you have a sister, please care your sister because you've like a diamond in your family.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment