Sunday, September 6, 2015

It's nothing

Because I've nothing to do in this late night, I'll try to write something here that I don't know what it's exactly.
I've tried many different times in many different ways to make something new in my daily life.
Every day I've to read some accounting articles then read some books such as Hard Choices by Hillary Clinton.
By the way actually it's good book. It talks about her life when she was Secretary of state under President Barack Obama, so I advise you to read it if you wish.
After I finish this book or another book, I just look to my accounts in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & Snapchat.
I know if someone reads this thing he'll say what is going on here ?
This is very boring and I know I know but what should I do ?
All what we have as family is one car and most of the time my brother who uses this car
I was trying to go to my aunt but she's busy nowadays
I was working on small plan to prepare myself for the next semester.
I've made a list about all what I need there in U.S if I move in the next December.
Every day as my schedule I've to look to my lovely brothers in Snapchat and I can see some of them are successful guys.
They make wonderful day every day.
Ahhhh. I think this is all what I need to say it today

No comments:

Post a Comment